Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. To cook sig's tomato and lentil soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- Use of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Prepare of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Take of wild garlic salt (optional).
- Take of chili powder.
- Get of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Get of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Provide of good pinches of fenugreek.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Use of good pinches of turmeric.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Use of best plum tomatoes.
- You need of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Take of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Use of water.
- Take of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- Provide of ground cinnamon.
- Use of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- Prepare of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.