Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To make low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Take of sprouted wheat bread.
- Prepare of low fat pesto.
- Take of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Provide of water.
- Get of fresh basil chopped.
- Provide of paprika.
- Take of salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.