Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with mustard sauce salad recipe. You can have beef steak with mustard sauce salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad:
- Provide 100 grams of Beef – Roast, rump, filet – the cut of your choice.
- Get of Seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 20 grams of 1. Grainy mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of 2. White wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of 3. Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil (to cook the steak).
- Provide of Bonito flakes are not used..
- Take 100 grams of Tomato – 1 medium.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- Get 2 of to 3 grams A. Yuzu pepper paste.
- Get 5 ml of B. White wine vinegar.
- Take 15 ml of C. Olive oil.
Steps to make Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad:
- 100 g of beef rump and 15 to 20 g of mustard..
- Make the sauce. Put the mustard, wine and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well..
- Make the side salad. Boil the sugar snap peas, dice the tomato, and mix both with the yuzu pepper paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil..
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the steak..
- Fry to your desired doneness, take out of the frying rest the meat. Now we'll be finishing off the sauce for the meat..
- Discard the oil in the frying pan. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and add the combined sauce ingredients. Simmer over medium heat. Taste, and add a little water if it's too salty..
- Slice the rested steak into 6 to 7 pieces..
- Put the meat on a plate with the salad on the side. Spoon the sauce over the steak and serve..
If you find this Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.