Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. You can cook carrot ginger soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Get of butter or coconut oil.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Take of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Provide of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- Provide of celery.
- Use of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- Take of ground or fresh ginger.
- Prepare of milk or coconut milk.
- Take of curry powder.
- Use of salt.
- Use of black pepper (to taste).
- Provide of tsp thyme.
- Provide of butternut squash (optional).
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.