Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato-Carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato-Carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato-Carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato-carrot soup recipe. To make tomato-carrot soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato-Carrot soup:
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Take 2 of onions chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin whole.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- Take 30 gm of roasted cashews.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 20 gm of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 50 gm of butter.
Instructions to make Tomato-Carrot soup:
- Let me introduce you to all the spices and other ingredients..
- Boil onion carrots tomatoes and cashews for approx 10 minutes. After boiling, blend with a hand blender…
- Blend thoroughly and strain in a strainer. Now in a wok add butter, add cumin..allow it to splutter..
- Pour the strained soup in this tempering..Your soup is ready to serve in the bowls..Drizzle some cream in each bowl..Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle some black pepper powder and oregano seasoning to give italian flavour to the broth..Enjoy this healthy appetizer…
If you find this Tomato-Carrot soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.