Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan chicken and butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook moroccan chicken and butternut squash soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup:
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Take 6 of (4 oz) Skinless, Boneless Chicken thighs cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- Provide 6 cup of Cubed / Peeled Butternut Squash.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Get 8 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2/3 cup of Uncooked Couscous or Quinoa.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Get 1 of Zucchini quartered and sliced into 3/4 inch pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Basil.
- Take 4 tsp of Grated Orange Rind or Lemon Peel.
Instructions to make Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add onion, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes, browning on all sides..
- Add cumin, cinnamon, and pepper to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly..
- Add butternut squash and tomato paste; cook 1 minute..
- Stir in Chicken Stock, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes..
- Stir in couscous/quinoa, salt, and zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until squash is tender..
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in chopped basil and orange rind/lemon peel..
If you find this Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.