Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese-style soy milk soup for breakfast (xian dou jiang) recipe. To make taiwanese-style soy milk soup for breakfast (xian dou jiang) you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Provide of Xian Dou Jiang.
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 1 of pack Silken tofu (soft).
- Get 1 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Provide 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- You need 1 of Dried krill (or minced ham).
Instructions to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Make the xian dou jiang. Add the shiro-dashi and tofu to the soy milk, and simmer. Please be careful not to bring it to a boil..
- When the tofu is heated through, transfer into a bowl. Top with youtiao, dried krill, and green onion, and serve. You can also add ra-yu chili oil and Szechuan pickles..
- To make 'Tian Dou Jiang'(sweet milk soup), pour the soy milk in a cup and microwave for 1.5. minutes at 600 W, then add brown sugar or youtaio..
- I based this recipe on some dou jiang (soy milk soup) that I had at a famous restaurant in Taipei's "Fu Hang Dou Jiang". It was smooth and easy to drink..
If you find this Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.