Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken noodle soup:
- Use 4-6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 8-10 cups of water.
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Use 2 of large carrots.
- Use Handful of green beans.
- Provide 5-8 of red skin potatoes.
- Get of Chicken bullion cube (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 6 of shakes salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of elbow noodles or your favorite pasta.
Steps to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Bring water, chicken stock & chicken broth to a boil. Add bullion cube if desired. Add garlic powder & garlic & herb seasoning. While waiting for it to boil, chop potatoes & add them in. Chop onions & add to pan with olive oil & minced garlic, cook over medium. Chop carrots & green beans & add to pan. Cook over medium high..
- Ince mixture is boiling add chicken & vegetables. Let cook partially covered for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes remove chicken & start shredding with 2 forks..
- Add pasta. Return shredded chicken to soup. Let cook 15 minutes, add a little more salt, pepper & garlic seasoning. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.