Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mater keema recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mater keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mater keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mater keema recipe. You can have mater keema using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mater keema:
- Prepare 1 of / kg beef mince (keema).
- Use Half of kg peas(adha kilo mater).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt(Ek chothai cup dahi).
- Prepare 1 of /cup oil (Ek cup khana bnany ka til).
- Prepare 25-30 cloves of garlic(25 sy 30 lehson ky Javin).
- Take 2 of /medium sized tomatoes cut(2/darmiyani tamater kati hui).
- Get 2 of /medium sized onion slices(2/ darmiyani pyaz kati hui).
- Take 2/3 of green chilies cut(2sy3 hari mirchin kati hui).
- Get of Water as required(pani hasbezarurat).
- Get of For spices.
- Use to taste of Salt add(namaak hasbezoq).
- Use 1 of /tbsp red chilli powder(1 khany ka chamach pisi laal mirch).
- Provide 1 of /tesp white pepper powder(1chay ka chamach safed mirch).
- Use 1 of /tesp turmeric powder(1 chay ka chamach haldi powder).
- Take 1 of / tbsp dhania powder(1 khany ka chamach pisa sukha dhania).
- Use 1 of /tbsp cumin seeds(1 khany ka chamach zeera).
- Provide 1 of /tesp black pepper powder(1 chay ka chamach pisi kali mirchin).
- Get 2 of /tbsp karahi masala powder.
Instructions to make Mater keema:
- Sub sy pehly masala bnany ky liy garlic, tomatoes, or onions redy karein or mater b cheel lein.
- Ab prussecooker may keema dal kar lehson,pyaz,tamter,salt white pepper powder, dhania powder red chilli powder or haldi dal kar 1 glass pani dal dein or 10 minute wait lgwa dein.
- 10 minute ky baad prussecooker kholin or pani dry kar lein.
- Ab keemy may kati hui hari mirchin zeera black pepper powder or oil dal dein or bhun lein.
- Ab 1 bowl may dahi dal kar karahi masala mix kar lein or keemy may dal dein or dahi ka pani dry hony tak bhunai Karen.
- Ab mater dal dein phir Achi tarhan bhun lein.. salaan tel chor dy to dishout kar dein.. ginger or chillies ky sath garnish karen or garma garam Roti ky sath serve karen.
- Mazeedar mater keema enjoy karen 😋👌.
If you find this Mater keema recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.