Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint recipe. To make 3 traffic light soups – green – pea and mint you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Prepare of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- You need of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Get of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Use of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Take of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- You need of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- You need of Sugar.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Use of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
Instructions to make 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint:
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
If you find this 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.