Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiesta chicken soup recipe. To make fiesta chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fiesta Chicken Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic diced.
- Use 2 of jalepenos chopped.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes and tomatoes sauce.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Use 1 can of black beans rinsed.
- Use 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
Instructions to make Fiesta Chicken Soup:
- Sautee garlic onions and jalepenos until soft.
- Add seasoning, tomatos, chicken broth, beef broth, and water. Simmer for 30 minutes, taste, add more seasoning if necessary..
- Add corn, beans, and chicken. Simmer for another 15 minutes..
If you find this Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.