Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. You can cook indian style creamy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Use of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Provide of onions, chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- Provide of oregano.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Provide of turmeric.
- Get of fresh cream.
- Use of tomato puree.
- Take of spring onions.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of cooking butter.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
If you find this Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.