Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. To make beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Use of Vegetables and rice.
- Take 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- You need 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Take Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Prepare Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- Take 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get of Cooking sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Get of Kimchi slaw.
- Prepare Half of a red cabbage.
- Prepare Half of a red onion.
- Provide 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of 300g lemongrass beef (see recipe – https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12882980-vietnamese-lemongrass-beef?invite_token=wGwuQtovp2vnnEHVPMHzXiAR&shared_at=1595745281).
- Take 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Steps to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.