Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. To make pumpkin and carrot soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Use 250 gms of Pumpkin skin removed and chopped.
- Provide 2 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Take 5-6 pods of garlic.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Take 2-3 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 inch of turmeric root (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of pumpkin seeds/ mix seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut flakes for garnish.
Steps to make Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Pressure cook all the vegetables with salt and turmeric root for up to 2 whistles and 10 minutes on low flame..
- Dry roast the seeds. Keep aside..
- Now, when the veggies are done and cool, Remove the tomato skin and blend everything to a smooth puree..
- Now heat again, add coconut cream and pepper..
- Garnish with roasted seeds, coconut flakes and Serve hot..
If you find this Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.