Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. You can have potato soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Take 8 medium of potatoes, peeled peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of optional additons: ham, bacon, broccoli, cheese, shredded carrots…..
Steps to make Potato soup:
- In stock pot, melt butter over medium. Add onion and cook and stir until golden..
- ***If using meat, cook it with the onions in the butter..
- Add 3 cups water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil..
- Add potatoes and return to a low boil. Cook until done, about 10-15 minutes..
- Add milk..
- In small container with lid, place flour and 2/3 cup water. Shake until smooth. Add to pot..
- With potato masher, slightly mash the potatoes..
- Simmer until thickened..
If you find this Potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.