Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheddar soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Get of cream 18%.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Take of carrot, shredded.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.