Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Use of Diced Tomato Can.
- Use of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- Prepare of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Provide of Onion.
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Provide of Bacon.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Get of Water.
- Get of Suggar.
- Prepare of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.