Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe. To cook chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Prepare of medium halal chicken.
- Take of medium onions.
- Take of plain water.
- You need of whole medium potatoes.
- Get of Salt, fresh grated ginger, tumeric,whole cloves,.
- Prepare of Small piece whole cinnamon red chilli flakes for garnish.
- Use of Home grown or bought veggies of choice (here used green tomatoe.
- Get of Marination for chicken:corriander powder,garlic,ginger,salt.
Steps to make Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Chop the onions and peel whole potatoes.put water in the pan and add the onions potatoes and the spices,and grated ginger.cook medium heat,until potatoes half cooked and onions soft.(remember that we are adding the first water amount to cook the onions and potatoes.and then later we can add more depending how much water remain at the end so we have the nice soupy soup).
- Then add chicken and sliced green tomotoes or veggies of choice.then reduce heat to lowest so that chicken cooks evenly and doesn't over cook.add more water (about a cup)if required.try make it not too dilute as will compromise the taste.
- The lovely refreshing soup is done when chicken is cooked and the veggies are just right! Best served hot !bismillah and enjoy with choice for bread or rice or as is!!.
If you find this Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.