Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup recipe. You can have chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of pack King oyster mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Vegetables (whatever's left in the fridge).
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 400 ml of Basic Vegetable Soup.
Instructions to make Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and rub in some soy sauce. Coat with flour just before cooking..
- Slice the onion into wedges. Slice the king oyster mushrooms in half and then slice each half into 3-4 equal pieces. Slice the garlic..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a pan, heat up, add the chicken. Cook until both sides of the chicken are slightly browned and then remove the garlic..
- Add the onion, butter and king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry together. Once the onion has cooked through, add the soup marked with ★ with the soup stock cube and canned tomatoes..
- While the mixture is boiling, add the ketchup and season with salt and pepper..
- Here is another variation that you can make..
- If you make a lot of stew, blend any leftovers with an electric hand mixer and you can eat it for breakfast the next day as a soup..
- You could add some thin baguette slices or sandwich bread to the bottom of a gratin dish, cover with the stew and then top with cheese. Then bake in an oven until golden..
- You could make a gratin by pouring this stew over buttered rice, then topping with a layer of cheese and cherry tomatoes..
If you find this Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.