Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Walking Taco Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walking Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walking Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walking taco bake recipe. You can cook walking taco bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Walking Taco Bake:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Provide 2/3 cup of water.
- You need of Chili cheese Fritos.
- Prepare 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded taco cheese.
Instructions to make Walking Taco Bake:
- Brown ground beef, drain fat and add taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Layer Fritos on bottom of 8×8 pan..
- Place meat on top of Fritos.
- In saucepan heat soup and milk over low heat until warm..
- Pour cheese mixture over meat..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 12 – 14 minutes..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream..
If you find this Walking Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.