Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Goulash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goulash recipe. You can have goulash using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Goulash:
- Get of Ground Beef.
- You need of Ground Pork Sausage.
- You need of Lg. Yellow Onion, diced.
- Take of Stewed Tomatoes, undrained.
- Use of Lg. Can or Bottle Tomato Juice.
- Prepare of Tbsps. Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Tbsps. Garlic Powder.
- Take of Tbsps. Dried Parsley.
- Provide of Tbsps. Italian Seasoniong.
- Take of Tbsps. Dried Chili Flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Jumbo Macaroni Noodles or any Pasta will do.
- Use of Grated Parmesan Cheese, garnish.
Steps to make Goulash:
- In a large stock pot fill it half way with water. Bring it to a nice boil, add some salt to the boiling water along with the pasta. Cook pasta stirring occasionally til soft. Set aside..
- In a large frying pan add the beef and sausage and onions. Cooked til meat is no longer pink and cooked through. Drain grease and add meat mixture to pot with the noodles. To the pot finish adding rest of ingredients. Bring to a low simmer and let cook for 5-10 minutes maybe longer til everything is heated through. Serve and enjoy..
- ** I serve this with Grated Parmesan Cheese on top and Breadsticks or Garlic Toast***.
If you find this Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.