Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup recipe. To make crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- You need 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- Provide 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Steps to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
If you find this Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.