Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. You can have taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- Get 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Use 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- Provide 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- Take 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- Use 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- Use 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Use 1 dash of of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of few dashes of salt.
- Take 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Take 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- Use 1 of basil to your taste.
Instructions to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.