Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salisbury Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of egg.
- Use 1 envelope of dry onion soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- Provide 2 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 2 packets of beef ramen flavoring.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Mix ground beef, onion soup, oatmeal, eggs, and milk. Form 4 oval shaped patties..
- In a frying pan with oil, brown patties on both sides. Then remove from pan.
- Leaving 1 tbs of fat in the pan, add butter. Melt. Add flour. Cook til bubbling..
- Meanwhile add beef flavoring to hot water. Add to pan. Put patties back in pan. Boil til sauce thickens and patties are cooked through. Flip patties half way..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.