Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bell Pepper Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bell Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper casserole recipe. You can cook bell pepper casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bell Pepper Casserole:
- Use 3 of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Get 1 of Sweet onion.
- Take 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide 2-3 cups of dry rice cooked.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of brown gravy.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Provide of Creole seasoning.
- Use 2 tsp of worsteshire sauce.
Steps to make Bell Pepper Casserole:
- Start Cooking your rice, the amount depends on how much you want in your mix..
- Brown ground beef in a large Texas skillet or pot. Drain and return to skillet add your seasoning and worsteshire sauce..
- Chop Onion and peppers add to skillet and saute..
- Add your rotel, gravy and soup. Cover and simmer on low heat until peppers are nice and wilted – 20 Mins or more..
- Once the rice is cooked and the peppers are wilted add rice to the mixture a little at a time until you have the desired result. Season to taste using more Creole seasoning, or salt and pepper..
- Add mixture to a casserole dish, This usually makes 2 – 13×9 glass pans. Top with bread crumbs. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes..
If you find this Bell Pepper Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.