Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Noodle Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noodle salad recipe. To make noodle salad you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Noodle Salad:
- Take of Beef strips marinated in ginger, garlic sesame oil and corn oil.
- Prepare of Fresh rice noodles, 100 gms per serving.
- Use handful of snow peas or sweet peas boiled and slice thinly.
- Take 2 of handful's bean sprouts.
- Prepare 3-4 sprigs of green onions thinly sliced.
- Use 1 cup of mint leaves optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of toasted sesame seeds, 1/2 cup roasted peanuts.
- Get of Fried shallots and coriander for garnish.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of for Dressing: 2 tbsp each lime juice, fish sauce, rice vinegar, 6 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce mixed together.
Steps to make Noodle Salad:
- Cook beef strips on a hot skillet until medium rare.
- Place noodles in a bowl, pour boiling water, let it stand for 2 minutes and drain. top with beef, snow peas, mint, bean sprouts, onions, dressing; toss together, check for seasoning, portion into individual serving bowls, top with sesame seeds, peanuts, garnish with fried shallots and coriander and enjoy!!.
If you find this Noodle Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.