Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Prepare of Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless.
- Use of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Get of Canned Diced Green Chilies.
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Get of Onion, Diced.
- Take of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Corn Tortillas, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Oaxaca, & Asadero).
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, chicken broth, onion, garlic, ground cumin, salt, & black pepper to the Instant Pot..
- Mix well..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Turn steam release valve to ensure the pot is sealed..
- Press—PRESSURE COOK: Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 9 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Allow Natural Release for 10 minutes..
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release..
- Remove chicken to a plate & shred into bite size pieces..
- Return chicken to the pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal..
- Add corn tortilla strips & cilantro to the pot..
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve topped with shredded cheese blend immediately..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.