Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pat's almond rice casserole recipe. You can have pat's almond rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pat's Almond Rice Casserole:
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 box of Lipton dry Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Minute Rice.
- Use 1 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 3 of green bell peppers.
- Provide 4 tbsp of chopped garlic added to meat while cooking.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt added to meat while cooking.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper added to meat while cooking.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried parsley.
- Get 3/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground pork sausage.
Instructions to make Pat's Almond Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat with salt, pepper, and garlic, crumbling as it cooks. Chop celery and green peppers, not too fine, and not too course, add to meat along with the dried parsley and almonds and cook till tender. Do not overcook veggies. In large pot boil 9 cups water then add 3 pkgs. of the Lipton soup, bring to boil and cook on Med. high heat for 7 minutes. Add the Minute. Rice and cook additional 7 mins. Add the meat and veggie mix to the soup and rice and mix well (add more seasonings to taste) Put the mixture in a large casserole dish (this makes a very large amount). Garnish with some almonds on top, cover and bake 45 minutes. I like to serve it with a green salad and dinner rolls. This is a great dish to take to buffets or any function where you need to feed a lot of people and is always a hit. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pat's Almond Rice Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.