Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l's homemade chicken soup recipe. To cook l's homemade chicken soup you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- You need 2 of Chicken legs – separated.
- You need 1 dash of Cumin.
- Take 2 of Carrots – sliced.
- You need 1 of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes peeled and cut into quarters.
- Take 1 of Big Onion – cut an X on it.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley -minced.
- Provide 1/4 bunch of Dill – minced.
- You need 2 liter of Water.
Steps to make L's Homemade Chicken Soup:
- In a 5 liter pot place the chicken legs, parsley and dill. Season with a dash of cumin, salt and pepper..
- Add the water..
- Turn the stove burner on the highest and stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Add the potatoes, onion and carrots..
- Season per your taste with salt..
- Stir gently..
- Bring to a boil..
- Now turn down the stove burner to the lowest..
- Leave the pot with a lid on for 1.5 hours..
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this L's Homemade Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.