Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 of chicken carcass (leftover from a roast, if not much is leftover or the carcass is small freeze and use 2-3).
- Get 2 of onions (no need to peel just halved).
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of sprig fresh rosemary.
- You need 6 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of leftover roast chicken.
- Provide 2 of handful broken vermicelli.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of boiling water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- Place carcass, onions, peppercorns, salt, carrot, bay, rosemary and garlic cloves in a pot. Cover with boiling water and season with a pinch of salt. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 to 3 hours topping up water when necessary taste to see when it suits.
- strain in a colander or sieve into a clean pot and add shredded leftover chicken and a handful of vermicelli. Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Serve with crusty bread and a swirl of cream. Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.