Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for curried carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect curried carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to curried carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried carrot soup recipe. To cook curried carrot soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare curried carrot soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Take 32 oz of vegetable broth (or chicken broth).
- Get 6 of carrots, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of apple, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide pinch of cayenne.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream, milk, or evaporated milk.
Instructions to make curried carrot soup:
- Heat oil in stock pot over medium high. Add onion and garlic and saute until golden, about 8 minutes..
- Add broth, carrots, apple, ginger, curry powder, coriander, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes, or until carrots are very tender..
- Puree soup with an immersion blender or in a food processor or blender..
- Return soup to pot. Add milk and heat through but do not boil..
If you find this curried carrot soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.