Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato soup recipe. You can cook chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and potato soup:
- Use 2 of chicken quarters.
- Use 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- Take 5 of red potatoes diced skin on.
- Get 2 cup of baby carrots.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 6 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 1/2 quart of water.
- Use of seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- Use of pepper.
- Prepare of A1 dry rub cracked peppercorn.
Instructions to make Chicken and potato soup:
- Season chicken with A1 dry rub and pepper.
- Boil water, parsley, bay leaf onions and bouillon cubes then add chicken and boil until almost done about 20 minutes.
- Take chicken from water and remove the skin and bones (or just use boneless skinless chicken. Quarters were all i had in the freezer).
- Return chicken with potatoes and veggies to the pot and season with adobo to taste.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes and veggies are soft.
If you find this Chicken and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.