Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Stuffed Patatos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Stuffed Patatos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy stuffed patatos recipe. To cook quick & easy stuffed patatos you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Stuffed Patatos:
- Get 5 small of Patatoes.
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Foil Paper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 3 1/3 cup of Boiling Water.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Stuffed Patatos:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the ground beef in skillet & cook until brown..
- Add 2 Tablespoon oil & tsp of salt & black pepper.
- Scrap patatoes to 1/4 thick & leave the scrapes in the pan.
- Stuff the patatoes with the cooked Ground beef then organize the patatos in pan.
- In pan add the left over salt, black pepper, oil & water.
- Cover pan with foil & put in oven for 25 minutes..
- Taste & if undercooked leave for additional 10 minutes..
If you find this Quick & Easy Stuffed Patatos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.