Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook chicken noodle soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Prepare 4 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 2 of pd egg noodles.
- You need 1/2 stick of salted butter.
- Use 2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery with leafy ends.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots.
- Take 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tbs of chicken bouillon base.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill weed.
- Provide 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Add chicken breast to pot, cover with water. Add 1 tbsp of your chicken bouillon, 1 tsp of the onion and garlic powder. Bring to boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes. Do not over cook chicken at this point or it will not be tender in the finished product. You just want to boil until all the blood is cooked out of your meat and breast is white throughout. Remove breast and set aside, covered. Reserve water and return pot to burner..
- Add butter to pot on medium high heat and stir until butter is browned. Add onions, zucchini, carrots, celery and garlic. You do not need to brown your vegetables, just cook until onions are translucent and flavors are brought out..
- Pour reserved broth into pot with vegetables and add water until it reaches about 9 quarts. Add remaining seasonings and bring to rolling boil, lower heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes (or until vegetables are tender) with lid on your pot..
- Shred and add reserved chicken breast along with egg noodles to pot and cook for 8 minutes or until noodles are cooked through..
- I serve mine with freshly baked olive oil bread..
If you find this Chicken noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.