Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blue moon beef stew recipe. To make blue moon beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Moon Beef Stew:
- Use 2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery; large dice.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion; large dice.
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash; large dice.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; large dice.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves; slivered.
- Prepare 3 of large scallions; julienne.
- Provide 1 of orange; zested.
- Get 2 T of ginger; grated.
- You need 2 T of orange dalmation fig spread.
- Use 3 T of blue moon white belgian ale seasoning.
- Use 1 pint of Blue Moon beer.
- Get 48 oz of beef stock.
- Provide of clarified butter & vegetable oil; as needed.
Steps to make Blue Moon Beef Stew:
- Other spices needed: 1 T onion powder, 1 T garlic powder, 2 T ground coriander, 1 bay leaf, 1 t ground jalapeño powder, kosher salt, and ground white pepper..
- Season meat on all sides with half the blue moon seasoning and the remaining spices including kosher salt and white pepper..
- Heat a combination of clarified butter and vegetable oil in a large pot. Brown beef on all sides in 2 or 3 batches to avoid over crowding the pot. Set aside..
- Add veggies. Season with a pinch of salt. Stir. Cook for 1 minute. Add beef..
- Add beer, remaining blue moon seasoning, bay leaf, and ginger. Scrape up brown bits from pot with kitchen spoon. Reduce by 3/4..
- Add stock and squeeze juice from orange into pot. Simmer for approximately 1.5-2 hours or until beef is tender..
- Whisk 1 T cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water. Add to stew while stirring vigorously. Bring to simmer for 2 minutes. Add fig spread. Stir. Garnish with orange zest and scallions..
- Variations; Pork, chicken, blue moon beer, spotted cow beer, other ales or lagers, cilantro, worchestershire sauce, H1 sauce, sour cream, heavy cream, white or yellow aged cheddar, gruyere, potatoes, celery root, celery seed, lavender, herbes de provence.
If you find this Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.