Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delectable Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delectable Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delectable cauliflower soup recipe. To make delectable cauliflower soup you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delectable Cauliflower Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 4 tbsp of low fat creamcheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of veg or Chicken stock.
- Get Pinch of Pepper or as per taste.
- Prepare 2 of garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of raw or cooked Carrots.
Instructions to make Delectable Cauliflower Soup:
- Boil water with pinch of turmeric and salt. Add cauliflower and cook until almost done. Drain water and allow to cool.
- Blend or grind cauliflower with pepper, creamcheese, garlic until creamy with 1/4 cup veg/ chicken stock.
- Transfer this mix to a small saucepan, add rest of the stock. Stir and bring to boil. Switch off, serve hot with carrots. You can add additional carrots or seasonings as you like like. Cauliflower soup is really delectable in taste.
If you find this Delectable Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.