Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. You can cook scalloped potato/ham soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- You need of cream of chicken.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Use of potatoes.
- Get of frozen corn.
- Take of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of salted butter.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Get of dried onions.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Get of cajun seasoning.
- Provide of Ham.
- Provide of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.