Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino comfort bowl (giniling) recipe. To make filipino comfort bowl (giniling) you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Use of medium onion chopped.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Take of potatoes, diced small-ish.
- Get of carrots, diced small-ish.
- Get of raisins.
- Prepare of frozen green peas.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Take of ketchup.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of sambal (or crushed chili, or red pepper flakes).
Steps to make Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Heat 2 tbs oil in wok/Sautee pan, add potatoes and carrots, cook then set aside to drain.
- Sautee ground beef, cook then set aside to drain..
- Add 1/2 tbs oil and Sautee garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add the ground beef, potatoes and carrots back to the pan, stir in raisins..
- Season with salt and pepper,add soy sauce, ketchup and sambal.
- Stir in frozen peas..
- Allow peas to warm through and serve with steamed rice or quinoa and a poached egg (optional).
If you find this Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.