Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Barbacoa Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbacoa Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbacoa Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barbacoa tacos recipe. To make barbacoa tacos you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbacoa Tacos:
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of beef brisket (about 3 pounds).
- Use 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 4 of chipotle chilis packed in adobo,.
- Provide 2 tbsp of adobo sauce.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Use 4 of limes, juiced (or equalivent lime juice).
- Provide 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
- Take 1 quart of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas.
- You need 1 head of romanie lettuce, shredded.
- Take 1 medium of red onions, diced.
Steps to make Barbacoa Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a dutch oven warm oil over high heat. Sear the brisket on all sides..
- Put garlic, chilies with sauce, tomatoes, vinegar, and lime juice in a blender. Blend until mixture is completely smooth..
- Add chili mixture to the dutch oven and then add enough stock to completely cover beef. Bake in the oven for 2 hours or until brisket is extremely tender. If needed, add more stock or water occasionally making sure beef is covered..
- Pull the dish from the oven and remove meat. Reserve about a quarter of the juices. Shred the beef using forks..
- Add beef back to juices and toss to coat..
- Serve on tortilla and top with onions and lettuce..
If you find this Barbacoa Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.