Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) recipe. You can have tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- Provide 1 of + 2 yellow onions.
- Prepare 1 of veggie soup square.
- Provide 100 g of couscous.
- Use 100 g of fresh spinach or other leafy greens.
- Use 70 g of golden raisins.
- Take 3 tbsp of tunisian spice mix.
- Prepare 4 of yellow peppers.
- You need 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oregano to tast.
- Provide 1 of eggplant.
- Use 4 of carrots.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Use 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
Instructions to make Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- Peel the onions and cut one of them in little squares. Start frying this onion on the sunflower oil and when it starts to get transparent add the spinach ot other leafy greens and add the tomatoe puree. Cook until the spinach becomes soft. Then add 4 cups of water..
- Add the tunisian spice mix, add the peeled veggies: cut the potatoes into big squares, cut the carrots into 4 pieces, cut the eggplant in big squares, cut the tomatoe in big squares too..
- Also add those onions that we left in one piece at the beginning. Also add the soup square and the yellow peppers cut into slices.Add the oregano and salt to taste..
- Next take the "upper part" of the couscous cooking pot and add the couscous, pour a mugful of hot water on it and add the olive oil. Stir to combine..
- Also stir the veggies in the down part of pot also. Put the top part on top of down part and steam the couscous till soft..
- Stir both parts of pot from time to time and add more hot water to couscous if it seems dry..
- Serve the veggie sauce on top of couscous and also add raisins on top. Let me know if you tried this recipe..
If you find this Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.