Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. To cook creamed corn hot pot you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Use 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- Take 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- Get 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Use 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- You need 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- Take 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- You need 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Provide 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Take 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- You need 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- Use 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- Provide 1 of Egg (optional).
- Take 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- Use 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Instructions to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.