Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup from the cupboard recipe. To cook curried parsnip soup from the cupboard you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of parsnips, diced.
- Provide 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, in small chunks.
- You need 1 tsp of (rounded) hot madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock. “Marigold” is fine.
Steps to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan. Gently fry the onions for 3 minutes or until softened, only stirring in order to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic, gently stir and fry for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the parsnips, carrot and potato. Thoroughly but gently stir..
- Add the curry powder and dried coriander, stir then add the stock..
- Stir again and bring to the boil. Reduce to a good simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a blender and whizz to a smooth consistency. Taste: it shouldn’t need seasoning but add it if that suits you better..
- Serve piping hot with your choice of bread..
If you find this Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.