Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Enchilada Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada lasagna recipe. To cook enchilada lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchilada Lasagna:
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- You need of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Provide of pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need of taco seasoning (homemade or 1 store bought packet).
- Get of red enchilada sauce.
- You need of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Provide of small tortillas, all sliced in half (flour or corn work).
Instructions to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic. Cook and stir a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the beef to the skillet. Cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed. Add the pinto beans and taco seasoning and stir to incorporate everything. Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Spread a layer of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish, enough to coat the bottom. Arrange 4 of the tortilla halves around the dish..
- Spread 1/3 of the meat mixture over the tortillas, about 1/2 cup of cheese, then another layer of enchilada sauce. Arrange 4 more tortilla halves over that, then continue to layer everything until all the meat is used up (you should get 3 layers)..
- After the last layer, add 4 more tortilla halves, then spread over the last of the enchilada sauce and sprinkle over the last 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 15 minutes, until everything is heated through..
- Let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then cut into it and serve..
If you find this Enchilada Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.