Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. To cook instant pot chicken enchilada soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Use 3 of Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen.
- Take 28 oz of can, red enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of cans diced green chilies.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes, with juice.
- Take 28 oz of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Optional ingredient toppings:.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
- Get of avocado.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Use of queso fresco cheese.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot..
- Close the lid and vent to seal.
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes.
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure..
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup..
- Top with your favorite toppings!.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.