Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) recipe. To make hearty beef stroganoff (crock pot) you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Get of beef rump roast, trimmed and thinly sliced into 2-inch strips.
- Use of black pepper.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Get of safflower oil.
- Get of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Provide of dry white wine.
- Provide of low-sodium beef broth.
- Prepare of white whole-wheat flour.
- Take of Worcester sauce.
- Use of white mushrooms, sliced.
- Use of bay leaves.
- You need of star anise.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Instructions to make Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot):
- Season beef with salt and pepper, tossing to coat. In skillet, heat oil. Lightly brown meat in batches, transferring to crock pot when done..
- In same skillet, add onion and cook until softened. Stir in garlic. Transfer to crock pot. Reduce heat and add wine, stirring to scrape up browned bits..
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 c broth and flour until there are no lumps. Add to skillet with remaining broth and Worcester sauce. Stir constantly until slightly thickened. Add to crock pot..
- Add mushrooms, bay leaves and anise to crock pot..
- Cover crock pot and cook 4 hours on high. To serve, remove bay leaves and anise. Mix in sour cream..
If you find this Hearty Beef Stroganoff (crock pot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.