Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 3 cups of cooked chicken (can use rotissiere cicken).
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can condensed cheese soup.
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced or chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots thinly sliced or chopped.
- You need 1 (1 oz) of packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Take 1 (2.25 oz) of package real bacon bits.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 8 oz of packaged uncooked egg noodles.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large kettle combine chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots and bacon bits. bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer & cook for about 30 minutes or until vegtables are soft n tender.Stir in egg noodles and cook about 5 minutes or till noodles are tender. Serve with your favorite bread. and can top with more cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.