Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Get 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Take 1/2 of small white onion.
- You need 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of I clove garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Curry.
- Provide 2 TSP of Ginger.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Use 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 2 TBS of Butter.
- Provide 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Get 1 of Lime.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.