Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) recipe. You can cook potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- Use of Chunky Soups.
- Use 12 of small red potatoes, cubed small.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 3 of celery stalks, diced.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt – or more to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of of celery salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 pinch of of rosemary.
- Use 1 of ground red and black pepper – to taste.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- Provide 1 of cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of corn tortilla chips, crumbled.
Steps to make Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. (Bacon is used as a garnish).
- Remove bacon and remove and discard half of the fat from the pot. Add onions and celery to pot (with remaining bacon fat) and saute for 2 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, AFTER BACON IS COOKED, DISCARD ALL FAT AND SAUTE USING OLIVE OIL..
- Add potatoes to the pot (I like to keep the skin on). Cook for 5 mins..
- Add seasoning.
- Add water.
- Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (or your favorite condensed creamy soup). Stir and cook until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 – 10 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE 98%FAT FREE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Add milk mixture (slowly while stirring) into pot. Cook for 5 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE NON-FAT MILK..
- Remove half of the ingredients from the pot, and blend in a blender untill smooth. Return the blended ingredients to the pot and mix with the chunky ingredients (this keeps texture in your soup)..
- Add parsley. Simmer, stir, and taste. YUM!.
- When serving, garnish with cheese, bacon, and/or tortilla chips (optional but adds more texture, crunch, and flavor). – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, OMIT BACON OR SUBTITUTE WITH TURKEY BACON, OMIT CHEESE, AND USE FAT FREE TORTILLA CHIPS..
If you find this Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.