Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Manti (Turkish Dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manti (Turkish Dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to manti (turkish dumplings) recipe. You can cook manti (turkish dumplings) using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Manti (Turkish Dumplings):
- You need of Dough.
- Use 350 ml of (+ 50 ml or gr) water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Provide 7 cups of flour.
- Provide of Filling.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of dry onion / chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of Sauce:.
- Prepare of Thick plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic / chopped.
- Take 1/2 tbs of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Manti (Turkish Dumplings):
- Mix ingredients to prepare the dough, if you need more water add very little one of the time, make dough firm. Manti dough needs to be quite hard; cover the dough with a cling film or kitchen towel and leave to rest in a cold place or in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- While the dough is resting, make the filling. Grate or finely chop the onion and combine with the ground meat and parsley. Season with salt and ground black pepper and mix well..
- Cut the dough into 4 balls. I can't stretch the dough very good, so I work with 4 balls, (my mom works with two balls), working one piece of dough at a time.
- As you see I stretch my dough with rolling pin back and forth, to large enough cut into a 1 1/2 or 2 cm wide squares(keep the other balls covered to keep them smooth).
- Take your filling , place a small amount of on each square.
- Squeeze one side of the dumpling.
- Then the other side, to prevent the filling leaks when you cook them.
- Pinch to close tightly.
- Make sure no openings, Pinch the opposite corners to form a little a little pouch and press the seams together to seal firmly..
- Like a star.
- Or you can close by cross edges first, then…
- The other.
- Which ever is easy for you.
- Just make sure you close the dumplings tightly. Place finished dumplings into a floured tray. Shake the tray frequently to separate the dumplings from each other. They may stick ..
- If your squares stretch, and too long to work,.
- Simply cut the dough and make smaller.
- Boil water in a large pot, add 1 tablespoon of oil, and salt. Then add your dumplings . Cook until dough is cooked but still somehow firm. About 15-20 minutes. Do not wait too long. Dough will be too soft..
- Sauce: chop fresh garlic, mash them add onto plain thick yogurt set aside. In a small pan melt butter, and 1 tbs oil, add red pepper flakes and paste, by stirring, add 1/2 or 1 tbs of manti boiling water until sauce gets thicker..
- Place manti to a serving plate , add yogurt/ garlic and poor some paste sauce over..
- I put finished uncooked dumplings in a tray, (didn't want them sticking to each other) kept in the freezer until they are frozen . Then transferred them into a freezer bag. Ready to cook whenever I want in the future(if you can't finish the dough, cover with stretch film, and keep in the freezer, you will work another time).
If you find this Manti (Turkish Dumplings) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.