Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cilantro Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro noodle soup recipe. To make cilantro noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of cooked ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (or beef, etc).
- Use 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Get of salt.
- You need of white pepper.
- Use 1/4 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 4 oz of dumpling egg noodles.
- Take of fresh ingredients.
- Get 5 tbsp of cilantro, finely chopped & tough stems removed.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger (ground or fresh).
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 of garlic (powder or minced fresh).
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
Instructions to make Cilantro Noodle Soup:
- Put ground meat into a bowl and add marinade ingredients. Mix and let stand for 20 minutes..
- Bring stock to boil..
- Put meat and onions into the boiling stock. Stir to break up any large chunks of meat..
- When the stock comes back to a boil, add noodles. Maintain a boil until noodles (and meat) are cooked. 5-10 minutes..
- Evenly distribute the cilantro and ginger into the bottom of the bowls in which the soup will be served..
- Add salt and/or white pepper as needed..
- Ladle soup into the prepped bowls and enjoy!.
If you find this Cilantro Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.